Mumbai has a long list of prime locations to live in. From amazing beaches to lush green forests, it has something for everybody. However, you might need to do a little research if you are looking for the perfect place to live in the city, and there are certain things to consider before buying a house in Mumbai.
So, here we bring you the best locations to live in Mumbai and the reasons why.
Bandra is a great place for those looking to live a sophisticated lifestyle. It is home to many popular Bollywood actors and artists. If you have your heart set on living in a residential area, then Bandra is the best location for you!
However, the traffic in this area can be a little chaotic at times. Moreover, houses here are expensive, so you need to keep that in mind.
Here are the reasons why you should stay in Bandra:
- It is centrally located in Mumbai
- Bandra has many desirable properties to choose from
- It is one of the city’s cleanest places
- The locality is home to or near many beaches and sightseeing attractions like Versova Beach, Jogger’s Park, Bandra Fort, and Bandra-Worli Sea Link.
- It is close to Bandra-Kurla Complex, a business and residential district
Click here – All You Need To Know About Bail Bonds
Andheri is another popular area in Mumbai. This place is very well established and the suburbs offer a lot of space for living.
Here are the reasons why you should stay in Andheri:
- It is one of the most preferred locations for living because of the easy availability of amenities.
- You can find a property that suits your budget.
- Andheri is close to many parks and green areas that are ideal for spending time with friends and family. Some include Nana Nani Park, Chacha Nehru Park, and others.
- The infrastructure is well-developed.
Juhu is perfect for setting up a luxurious house in Mumbai. There are a lot of residents who prefer to live in this area because it is one of the best-known beaches in Mumbai. Living here would be great for people looking for a perfect place for relaxation and solitude.
Some good reasons why you should stay in Juhu:
- Luxurious lifestyle
- There are many cafes, restaurants, and leisure activities
- Convenient for families with schools and restaurants nearby.
Navi Mumbai is another popular and well-established city. It offers a good lifestyle that can be great for families, couples or bachelors looking to buy a house. In fact, Navi Mumbai is a CIDCO-planned city. The city is now witnessing tremendous growth in residential properties and infrastructure.
These are the reasons why you should live in Navi Mumbai:
- Greater employment opportunities
- Widespread connectivity
- Less pollution
- Navi Mumbai is home to many institutions imparting education in engineering, medicine, hotel management and many other fields.
- Many companies have set up offices in Navi Mumbai
Goregaon is one of the best places to live in Mumbai! It is a great area with a lot of greenery and many trees. There are plenty of good restaurants and cafes here, so eating out is never a problem.
Some good reasons why you should stay in Goregaon:
- Easy access to all life essentials.
- The homes are spacious and relatively affordable compared to Mumbai and close to several gardens and parks.
- The Western Express Highway and Linking Road provide good connectivity. The area has a good bus and rail network connecting it to other Mumbai localities.
These are the best locations to live in Mumbai. They are home to some of the most popular personalities in the city and offer great amenities as well. However, you must research before buying a home in Mumbai to find the perfect place for yourself. Blox, a tech-enabled, consumer-centric real estate buying platform, has verified properties on its website. Using its innovative filters, you can buy an apartment of all types anywhere in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane. And the services don’t end there – you also get a personal relationship manager who arranges for virtual and personal site visits and takes care of the entire paperwork after you book the property.
We hope this blog gives you a head start on finding your dream property in the city of dreams. Happy house hunting to you!