In the banking sector, one of India’s leading banks is the Oriental Bank of Commerce. The advanced banking services and solutions it may offer for the account holders. It upgrades its services and banking facilities with the latest advancements as introduced in the banking sector.
OBC Bank Net Banking Features :
- Easy to Fund Transfer – Internet Banking is one of the easiest ways to transfer fund to own or third party accounts. You can just Login into Your net banking account and transfer Money Easily.
- Checking Account Balance – With the Help of Your OBC Bank Net banking account, You can check your updated account balance with all debit and credit transactions. You don’t need to visit ATM or Bank to check the account balance.
- Bills Payment in Online- With Internet banking, you can also pay your electricity bills, water bills and recharge your mobile and TV.
- Pay Taxes – OBC Net banking allows you to pay Different taxes online.
- Buy Insurance – You can Also buy different insurance online using Your Internet Banking account without any hassle.
How to do Register in Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking Online?
The net banking registration Process of an oriental bank of commerce is Quite simple. If you have an account with OBC and want to access the Internet banking service, follow the steps mentioned for OBC Bank Net banking Registration and Activation.
- Account Number
- The details of Your Birth Date or PAN as Available in Bank records.
- Debit card Number & ATM PIN Linked with Your Bank Account.
- Mobile Number for OTP Verification.
Follow The Steps Below For Registration Process:
- Step 1 – Visit the official OBC Bank Net banking website & Click on the self user creation option, which is there on the right corner of the Website.
- Step 2 – Once You have click on the self user creation option, a new page will open where you have to fill in details like your account number, PAN Details, or your Birth Date. Now click on Verify after Entering the Details.
- Step 3 – In this step, You have to verify your Mobile Number. To generate OTP, you need to Enter your Mobile Number. You may receive an OTP on your Registered Mobile Number, enter the OTP and click on Continue.
- Step 4 – Now, You need to Enter Your Debit card credentials. You have to enter Your Debit card Number, ATM PIN, Expiry date & Primary Account Number, and click on Continue.
- Step 5 – You will find your User ID as a New Page opened, with the help of which you will be able to login to the OBC Bank net banking account. You need to Enter the Password for Security. To make sure that your Password should include Alphabet, Number, and Symbols. Accept the terms and Conditions & Click on Complete Registration.
Thus, the Complete Registration Process is done Easily online. Post Successful registration, the User can directly login to his/her account and start using Net banking.
How to login to your net banking account?
If you have completed Internet banking registration, you can log in to Your account using the username and password to access all banking services.
To log in to your account for Oriental Bank of Commerce:
- Step 1 – You have to Open the official OBC Net banking Website and click on Retail user login; if You are a retail user and corporate users will select corporate use Login. In our case, we are a Retail user, so that we will select the retail user Login option.
- Step 2 – Once clicked on retail user login, a new page will open where You have to Enter your User ID and click on the Login option. If you are a Corporate user, you need to Enter details like their Corporate ID & user Id to log in to your OBC Bank Net banking Account.
These are the easy way to log in to your OBC Net Banking account using your user ID & Password. If you face a problem related to the oriental bank of commerce login, you can contact OBC customer care.
How to do Login & Transaction Password Reset in OBC Net Banking?
There are times when we forget our net banking password or change it for security purposes, but we don’t know how to change it. OBC Bank net banking also allows user to change their net banking password in a Very Easy Way. Follow the Steps Below for Password reset.
- You have to visit the OBC internet Banking website, enter your User ID and click on Forget Password.
- You need to enter Your User ID and PAN Details or date of Birth and click on Submit.
- You will get an OTP on Your Registered mobile Number after the valid information. Enter the OPT and Click on Continue.
- Now You have to Enter Your ATM PIN, Debit card Number, Card Expiry date, Select Account type, and click on the continue button.
- On successful authentification of ATM PIN, will redirect the user to the Password reset page. You have to enter the new password and click on the submit button. Once completed, the system will message the user that the new password is updated successfully.
The wide range of banking products and services in bank offers such as deposit accounts, loans, debit cards, credit cards (with the tie-up with SBI), Insurance products, ATMs, Internet banking, Mobile Banking, Self-banking halls, etc.