Oriental bank of commerce is one of the highly repudiated banks enjoying and facilitating their services to their customers from the last 78 years and one of the premium public sector banks. This bank renders various financial and banking services plus net banking services so that time can be saved and work can be done with ease. After amalgamation with the highly respectable bank (PNB), this merger becomes the second largest and predominant bank in the context of business and total branches. Apart from that, various new features have been added which were not there before amalgamation mentioned by iFinanceGuidecom.
OBC BANK NET BANKING
Oriental bank of commerce serve their customers with a wide range of product and service, these services can be availed by customers through net banking or through an offline method which is by visiting your branch. OBC bank net banking service is the finest and safest service so far in comparison with their rival’s bank and comes with numerous features. Given below are some extra features users can avail of using OBC bank net banking.
- Applying loan application
- Availing locker facility
- Opening up saving and fixed deposit account
- User can also apply online for revival and rehabilitation
Net banking is not less than a blessing for those who love to do financial and banking activity via devices.
REGISTRATION OF OBC BANK NET BANKING ONLINE
This procedure is for those users and customers who are having their accounts in OBC bank and want to avail online banking service. So in this write-up, we will guide you about the procedure you need to follow. Registration procedure of OBC bank net banking is uncomplicated you need to go through various terms and conditions expiated by working member of the bank.
Step by step guide for availing net banking service (online)-
- Visit the “official website” of OBC bank.
- Portal for OBC bank net banking – http://www.obcindia.co.in/
- After visiting, tap on the “self user creation” option displayed on the “right side” of the screen.
- Post that, the new page will be open, and then you need to fill the basic requirements asked.
- Then tap on “verify”, post entering your details (account number, PAN number, DOB, or any other details).
- Now option will be displayed to verify your mobile number.
- In this step, you need to choose your mobile number for registration.
- Enter your mobile number and again tap on verify.
- Post verification OTP will be generated and sent.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to confirm your details.
- Then you need to enter OTP in the given box for completion of verification.
- Post that necessary detail will be asked you need to fill those.
- After filling up all required detail you will be headed to a new page where you will see your OBC bank net banking id.
POINT TO REMEMBER- Carry passbook for account number, cheque book, PAN card, aadhaar card, debit card, and other cards which are linked with your bank account for completion of the process whenever you wish to register yourself online.
IS THERE ANY OTHER OPTION FOR REGISTRATION?
Yes, you can also choose another alternative if you find difficulty or face any problem. Another alternative for registration is by visiting your branch and follows the procedure elaborated by any working staff member. But make sure always carry necessary document while visiting your branch which is already mentioned in this guide.
In this guide we have tried to make you understand about various facilities that come with net banking, about the registration process, and also about net banking plus net banking is the best way to operate your banking activities.